Competition: Win Battlefield 3 On PC, Xbox 360 Or PlayStation 3
Electronic Arts has offered us the opportunity to give away three copies of Battlefield 3. There’s one for each platform: PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. You’re allowed to choose which version you’d like, however, there’s only one copy per platform. So, in total, three prizes one per platform.
To stand a chance to win a copy of Battlefield 3, you’ll need to put in a little bit of effort. We’ll reward effort, we always do.
Here’s what to do, in point form:
- Comment on this article with the platform you’d like to win on — you can submit a combination of the three if you like
- Comment on any eGamer post between 1 October and 24 October to add entries to your name
- Comments on all articles between 1 October and 24 October count as an entry into the competition — no backtracking
- Comments on our Facebook page will be included
- ReTweets and RT @eGamerZA‘s on Twitter will also count in your favour, as long as they are found in the Disqus system below the post(s) — this means that you will need to RT with a link, and also follow us.
To gain basic entry into the competition: comment on this post with the platforms you’d like to win on. If you do this, we will know you’re in the competition and we will monitor your entries. If you don’t comment in this post, you won’t be entered into the competition and therefore you cannot win, regardless of how much you comment and retweet.
A maximum of two comments per article count, where spam comments won’t count in your favour. We’ll use our own discretion to decide if the comment is spam, or pointless, or not.
The competition closes on the 24th of October, 2011. The winners will be announced on the site and contacted via email, Twitter or Facebook.
Things to Remember:
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Competition closes 24 October, 2011
- Comment on Facebook and/or the site itself. Retweet & Tweet with the post link
- Only comments from 1 October to 24 October, on articles published in October, will count as an entry to the competition
- Competition is sponsored by Electronic Arts South Africa
Get your first entry now. Comment below and Tweet about it.