Weekly Round Up | 8 Apr – 14 Apr
It was a busy week, with a lot of news. Not too many features from our side, but some important information about the industry. We’ve done the hard work, it’s your job to catch up.
- Experience Points: The Evolution Of Videogames
- Quest Updated: Girl Games?
- A Gamer’s Perspective — Bureaucracy Is Killing Character In Games
- Full Time Father, Half Hour Hero
- What Do Videogame Characters Smell Like?
- Match The Song To A Game — An Empire Of Cats
- Top 5 Facebook Moments Of The Week | 8 Apr – 14 Apr
- Comments Of The Week | 8 Apr – 14 Apr
- 5 Upcoming Vita Games To Sway Your Wallet
- These Video Game Characters Deserve Their Own Wing In Arkham Asylum
- Finally A Look At Some Assassin’s Creed III Gameplay But Only In Stills
- Rumours Show That Next-Gen Consoles Might Kill Off Used Games
- BioWare Uses PAX East To Show Dragon Age 3 Concepts
- Mass Effect 3 Controversial Deleted Cutscene Surfaces
- Fus Roh, Oh Wait We’re Not Allowed To Say That Anymore
- Mass Effect 3 Was Falsely Advertised, Says The Better Business Bureau
- Mass Effect 3 Patch Causes Crashes, BioWare Are Working On It
- Crysis 3 First Details Land, Release Date And Setting Revealed?
- 9 Horribly Beautiful Far Cry 3 Screenshots
- Gamers Team Up Against Takealot To Drop The Price For Left 4 Dead 2
- Is Valve Going Ahead With A Console?
Article Of The Week: 5 Upcoming Vita Games To Sway Your Wallet
Podcast: eGamer Podcast #4