Weekly Round Up | 29 Apr – 5 May
This is what you’ve been looking for. You’ll be pleased by everything, as long as you give it the chance. Have a look, read what you please, and let us know what you think. You’ll be happy you did.
- Life, The Universe, And Gaming — It’s Complicated
- Unanticipated April Was.. Interesting?
- Fringe Division – Game Making: A Brief Personal History
- Gaming Like A Sir: Excited For Black Ops 2, The Modern Warfare Effect
- Musing Of A Mad Hatter: Passionate Hatred
- Review: Yakuza: Dead Souls
- Review: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings: Enhanced Edition
- Indie Review: The Splatters
- What Game Would You Want To Be Deserted With?
- May 2012′s Game Wallpapers
- Something To Be Proud Of: Gears Of War 3 Horde Mode On Insane
- For The Budget Gamers
- Match The Song To A Game — Hey Man! Nice Shot!
- Top 5 Facebook Moments Of The Week | 29 Apr – 5 May
- Comments Of The Week | 29 Apr – 5 May
- Meet Nvidia’s New Flagship GPU
- Crytek Lead Developer Does Damage Control Over Used Games Comments
- God of War: Ascension First Details Confirms Multiplayer – Screenshots Inside
- Machines Rise In The First Black Ops 2 Trailer
- Microsoft Patents Muscle Based Controller
- Diablo III Auction House Fees And Global Play Revealed
- Black Ops 2 Marketing Campaign Stars An Arms And Drugs Trafficker, And Attacks Anonymous
- Valve Will Not Be Announcing Anything At E3
- EA Man Takes The First Shot At Black Ops 2
- Nein Microsoft, You Are No Longer Welcome In Germany
- Assassin’s Creed Concept Art Shows Off Early Franchise Concepts
- Black Ops II Said To Push Boundaries, But Still Has Zombies
- Notch Calls EA “Cynical Bastards”
- Players In FIFA 13 Will Be More Realistic Now — Rejoice!
- Samsung Officially Announces Galaxy S III
- Assassin’s Creed III: Ben Franklin Will Be More Of A Player Than An Inventor
Article Of The Week: 7 Bad-Ass Gaming Characters
Podcast: Episode 6, coming soon!