Weekly Round Up | 17 Jun – 23 Jun
It was a perfectly ordinary week, nothing special happened this week and that’s just fine. We need weeks like this every now and again. As promised, we had plenty of exclusive content and expect more of the same this coming week. If we really had to pick out a highlight for this week, it would Azhar’s departure overseas, leaving us here in South Africa free of his rage and potato obsession. While we’re on the topic of Azhar, we also welcomed his brother and previous eGamer columnist Imran back to the site.
- Indie Experience Points: Games As Art
- Musings Of A Mad Hatter: Japanese Love
- ImRage: Why Capcom Are The Worst Developers Of Our Time
- Quest Updated: Grand Theft Bean
- Gaming Like A Sir: Good Games Are Like Good Women
- Who Is The Best Villain?
- What Criterion Needs To Do With NFS: Most Wanted
- Bulletstorm: The Ultimate Sexism Game
- This Week In Indie: Win Free Krater Codes, Unity 4 And More
- Justin Bieber Could Be An “Ultimate” Gamer
- StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Is 99% Ready
- Darksiders 2 The Last Sermon Trailer: Death Awaits Us All
- Microsoft Announces “Surface” Tablet PC
- Nvidia, F*** You
- Seems Gamers Love Mweb
- Achievement Whores Rejoice — Your Achievements Will Have Value Soon
- We Won’t See PS4 Until It Can Showcase ‘A Significant Leap’
- The Latest Diablo III Update Blocks Players From Gaining XP
- Leaked Document Reveals Xbox 720 Features And Price
- Stan Lee Is Awesome In The Amazing Spider-Man
- Oops! Microsoft Surface Fails During Presentation
- Diablo III Has Been Beaten On Inferno… With A Hardcore Character
- Proof That The War On Piracy Is Being Fought The Wrong Way
- Is Your Body Ready For A Final Fantasy VII Remake?
- A Rather Terrible Glimpse Of Future Visuals
Article Of The Week: Bulletstorm: The Ultimate Sexism Game
Podcast: Coming soon!