Comments Of The Week | 8 Jul – 14 Jul
Another perfectly regular week has passed us by and any week where we find ourselves outside of the zone where normal things don’t happen very often is a good week, mostly. This is the second week that we’re doing our special Facebook section for Comments of the Week and you guys certainly aren’t giving us any shortage of material. In case you missed last week’s edition of CotW, we’ve introduced a section to the article where we laud some of the choicest comments from our Facebook page. Once again, thanks to Bracken Lee-Rudolph (CataclysmicDawn) and Zhameer Hashim (Trebzz) for the suggestion.
Titles. Not Achievements or Trophies, but eGamer labels. We generally don’t label things, but you’re the exception. We like you too much to not label you.
Here’s the list of Titles you can win.
- Hulk Smash — You won’t like me when I’m angry! Always posts rage comments.
- TRoLoLoL — Everything is a joke.
- The Fanboy — BioWare is MINE!
- Consolefag — PC Sucks, etc.
- PCbitch — PC is legacy. PC is the best.
- The Elitist — I’m better than all of you. Don’t type to me in that tone of voice.
- The Spammer — Cannot. Help. Myself. Must. Comment.
- Gandalf — Loves long walks on the beach and philosophy. Also, types long comments.
- Most Valued Commenter (MVC) — Everyone takes interest in what you have to say.
- The Parasite — It’s everywhere!
- The Hater — Nothing is good enough!
- Mr/Mrs Likable — Most Likes on a Comment
There’s a great chance that we’ll add more as we go. Perhaps you have some ideas of labels we should add. Let us know in the comments.
Every week we’ll leave one title out. It’ll be your job to suggest a winner in the comments.
On the next page, you’ll be able to find the winners.