Weekly Round Up | 15 Jul – 21 Jul
If hell was a particular month in the year, it would be July which is ironic because most of the month is aligned with a water star-sign. There was so very little news of any serious significance. Major highlights though were Comic-Con and the spill-off of news that came from it regarding all our favourite/most anticipated comics, games and movies. We also got to see the debut trailer of the Deadpool videogame which looks simply awesome. In other news, The Dark Knight Rises premieres in SA today while earlier this week moviegoers in a cinema in Denver were massacred when a gunman opened fire on them and while we made all the inappropriate dead parents jokes and the like, our hearts do go out to the families of the victims and we wish the injured survivors speedy recoveries. We also hope that the sick bastard responsible for this gets the death penalty (assuming it is in effect in Colorado).
- Indie Experience Points: Changes And Retro Roots
- Musings Of A Mad Hatter: Emotion Incarnate
- ImRage: Spider-Man Games Aren’t As Crap As They Used To Be
- Quest Updated: What’s My Name Again?
- Gaming Like A Sir: Games Are For Stupid People, Not Us
- Which City Has The Worst Gamers?
- A Cure For The Achievement Whore
- This Week In Indie: Awesomenauts, The Adventures Of Shuggy, And Previous Winners
- Comic-Con 2012: Deadpool Is Finally Getting His Own Game
- Can You Handle 40 Minutes Of Sleeping Dogs?
- Itsuno: New DmC Not A “Replacement” Of Devil May Cry, But An “Expansion” – Original Style May Be Revisited In Future
- Video Game Community Blamed For New Jersey Bombings
- EA Confirms Battlefield 4, Beta Will Land “Fall 2013″
- Fancy A Shag While You Frag?
- Taiwanese Man Plays Diablo III For 40 Hours Straight And Dies
- Gearbox: Borderlands 2′s Campaign Is 58 Hours Long
- God Of War: Ascension Will Only Violate Men
- EA CEO Believes ‘PC Is The Fastest-Growing Platform’
- 12 Killed At Dark Knight Rises Premiere In Colorado