Weekly Round Up | 22 Jul – 28 Jul
Olympics! That’s pretty much the highlight of this week even if the opening ceremony was as boring as the videogame or so everyone claims. Fun fact for all you soccer/football (whatever the hell you like to call it) fans: the Olympic opening ceremony cost £27 million while Liverpool’s Andy Carroll cost £35 million. Fuck logic. The best part was perhaps this but that’s possibly just because Rowan Atkinson is awesome. We also did our 12th podcast this week and on the next one, someone will die while we’re recording. There’s something for you to look forward to.
- Life, The Universe, And Gaming — A New EA CEO Would Be Bittersweet
- Wolf’s Wicked Words: Title Pending
- The Fifth Column: Warrior Peach
- What Do You Look For When Buying A Game?
- This Will Be The Next Call Of Duty Game
- Do You Suffer From Gamer Fatigue?
- This Week In Indie: July Jubilee Bundle, Deals And Indie Freebies
- Even Dishonored’s Director Likes This Fan-Made Trailer
- FIFA 13: Career Mode Getting A Huge Update, Internationals Included
- The Ouya Will Be The Same Size As A Rubik’s Cube
- This Darksiders 2 Trailer Is Literally Better Than The Original
- Randy Pitchford Is “Astonished” That No One Has Copied Borderlands Yet
- Darksiders II PC Specifications Revealed
- Razer Unveils A New Keyboard And One Very Sexy Mouse
- Portal Has Been Completed In 8 Minutes, A New World Record
- Gabe Newell Shares Glass-Shattering Thoughts On Windows 8