Comments Of The Week | 12 Aug — 18 Aug
Having survived an attack on my life from the relentless AG, out for blood after I’ve taken over his favourite weekly exclusives, I am now back for another week to tell you all about the cool goings-on, on our beautiful site.
This week saw a dearth of comments in places, most likely due the landing of Curosity on Mars affecting the ability of many to actually share their thoughts in a beneficial manner to everyone else. That or we were all really busy and short of things to say. Either way, thanks to the regulars for keeping things going and while we might not have had as many, there were some amazing comment-discussions that went on this week.
Titles. Not Achievements or Trophies, but eGamer labels. We generally don’t label things, but you’re the exception. We like you too much to not label you.
Here’s the list of Titles you can win.
- Hulk Smash — You won’t like me when I’m angry! Always posts rage comments.
- TRoLoLoL — Everything is a joke.
- The Fanboy — BioWare is MINE!
- Consolefag — PC Sucks, etc.
- PCbitch — PC is legacy. PC is the best.
- The Elitist — I’m better than all of you. Don’t type to me in that tone of voice.
- The Spammer — Cannot. Help. Myself. Must. Comment.
- Gandalf — Loves long walks on the beach and philosophy. Also, types long comments.
- Most Valued Commenter (MVC) — Everyone takes interest in what you have to say.
- The Parasite — It’s everywhere!
- The Hater — Nothing is good enough!
- Mr/Mrs Likable — Most Likes on a Comment
There’s a great chance that we’ll add more as we go. Perhaps you have some ideas of labels we should add. Let us know in the comments.
Every week we’ll leave one title out. It’ll be your job to suggest a winner in the comments.
On the next page, you’ll be able to find the winners.