Comments Of The Week | 5 Aug – 11 Aug
The reign of terror that is AG’s covering of these weekly exclusives has come to an end. Temporarily. For one week and one week only (pending approval) I’d like to welcome you all to a more Cavie-esque way of doing things. So, comments of the week… this is awkward. I’m not really sure how to comment on comments. They were… cool, and stuff? Because videogames… and, trolling? Here’s the pick of the rest. Well, my pick.
Titles. Not Achievements or Trophies, but eGamer labels. We generally don’t label things, but you’re the exception. We like you too much to not label you.
Here’s the list of Titles you can win.
- Hulk Smash — You won’t like me when I’m angry! Always posts rage comments.
- TRoLoLoL — Everything is a joke.
- The Fanboy — BioWare is MINE!
- Consolefag — PC Sucks, etc.
- PCbitch — PC is legacy. PC is the best.
- The Elitist — I’m better than all of you. Don’t type to me in that tone of voice.
- The Spammer — Cannot. Help. Myself. Must. Comment.
- Gandalf — Loves long walks on the beach and philosophy. Also, types long comments.
- Most Valued Commenter (MVC) — Everyone takes interest in what you have to say.
- The Parasite — It’s everywhere!
- The Hater — Nothing is good enough!
- Mr/Mrs Likable — Most Likes on a Comment
There’s a great chance that we’ll add more as we go. Perhaps you have some ideas of labels we should add. Let us know in the comments.
Every week we’ll leave one title out. It’ll be your job to suggest a winner in the comments.
On the next page, you’ll be able to find the winners.