Weekly Round Up | 29 Jul – 4 Aug
July is finally over, thank Morgan Freeman for that. Now we can look ahead to August and finally having some decent games to play. Nobody really cares about the Olympics but congrats to Chad le Clos for taking the fight to Phelps and making SA proud. Also, Kazakhstan is beating us in overall rankings, what the fuck is up with that? Moving back to gaming, we had plenty of indie reviews this week and Dean did his monthly column thingy. Not a bad week if I do say so myself.
- A Gamer’s Perspective — Less Is More
- Indie Experience Points: What Is Indie And What Is Not?
- Musings Of A Mad Hatter: Spoiled Gaming
- Next Time, We’ll Skip July
- ImRage: How Gaming Didn’t Turn Me Into A Violent Psychopath
- Gaming Like A Sir: A New Breed, A Hybrid: The Casual Hardcore Gamer
- DBNGamers XL Was A Nintendo Fan’s Paradise
- Which Game Should Be Played At The Olympics?
- The Gamer Drinking Game
- August 2012′s Game Releases
- Match The Song To A Game — As Long As You Play Me
- This Week in Indie: Minecraft Movie, Awesomenauts Competition And Multiplayer Games
- Is Your Android Ready For Final Fantasy?
- Ubisoft’s PC Woes Continue After uPlay Service Hacked
- Capcom Profits Are Up 290% — Just How?
- Assassin’s Creed Creator: First Game Is The “Purest” In The Series
- How To Make Minecraft Look Quite Stunning
- StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm 2012 Release Seems Unlikely
- Space For 2,460 LAN Gamers At rAge 2012 , Tickets On Sale 4 August
- Game Developer Explains What It’s Like Developing For Each Console – Old & New
- A Virtual Reality Kickstarter That Has Gabe Newell And John Carmack Excited
- Have A Look At FIFA 13 On The Wii U
- Mass Effect 3 Leviathan DLC Is Now A Thing
- Assassin’s Creed III Flexes Its Muscles
- Arkham Asylum and City Writer Left Out Of Next Batman Game