eGamer Podcast #18
Welcome to the eighteenth eGamer Podcast. Now a full grown adult in human years, our podcast has taken a turn for the bizarre.
That’s thanks in no small part to my absurdly horrid microphone quality this week, for which I profusely apologise. I still haven’t quite figured out why it was so erratic this week. In any case, in this week’s episode we discover that I am a loud chewer, Adam rages about his students, Azhar wants to review all the things, Alessandro is a sneaky nail clipper and AG ‘can’t get lost in GTA’. His words.
Let’s try something a little different and do this week’s topics in bullet-point form. Just this once. Okay, so, behold, what we talked about in this week’s podcast. Here goes:
- Our podcast is old now.
- Shout-outs to our five listeners.
- Metro Last Light dropping multiplayer.
- Everyone’s played Dishonored except Cavie.
- Developer departures at Irrational.
- How trailers lie to us.
- Black Ops II multiplayer is actually cool. (And I called it!)
- So is XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
- The dearth of strategy games.
- Bracken’s hair.
- The most epic QotW comment ever.
- The NFS movie is just The Fast & The Furious.
- How hard Resident Evil 6 flopped.
Quite a few topics for one week, hey? Do you see something that interests you? Well, what are you waiting for… go and download the podcast already!
Enjoy listening, and once again, sorry for the atrocious microphone quality. Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast feed so you never miss an episode.