Competition: A Really Cool Assassin’s Creed III Bundle
After being teased in comments for quite some time now, we’re finally ready to launch our Assassin’s Creed III bundle competition. The following is probably the coolest prize we have given away this year.
Megarom has offered us the opportunity to give away six unique Assassin’s Creed III things. This includes the following:
- Assassin’s Creed III Join or Die Edition on PlayStation 3
- Assassin’s Creed III Branded Hoodie
- Assassin’s Creed III T-shirt
- Tomahawk keyring
- Sling Bag
Please note, the Collector’s is on PlayStation 3. However, despite that, you should still enter to win it. You can always sell the Collector’s and keep the rest of the stuff. I mean, I would.
To enter, you’ll need to do what we say. Got it? Good.
- Comment in this article with your thoughts on the bundle. This serves as your entry into the competition. (We won’t base who wins on what is said here, it’s for entering purposes only.)
- Once you’ve commented here, comment on articles published between 08 November, 2012 and 19 November, 2012. We’ll count two comments per person, per article as entries into the competition. In other words, we’ll better your odds if you visit us daily and comment on our articles, from now. (You won’t necessarily win if you have the highest comment count, however it will increase your chances dramatically.)
- It’s that easy.
The competition closes on 19 November. The winner will be announced on 20 November, 2012.
Things to remember:
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Competition closes at 23:59 on Monday 19 November, 2012.
- Comment on this article to enter, so we know you’re playing for the prize.
- Comments on articles published between 08 November, 2012 and 19 November, 2012 count as extra entries into the draw.
- Only two comments per person, per article will count as extra entries. Please, no spam.
- Winners will be chosen by randomizer.
- There can only be one winner.
- The game copy is a Join or Die Edition for PlayStation 3 only.
- Winners will be contacted through the same channel they commented: email sign-up, Twitter, Facebook.
- This competition was made possible by Megarom.
Follow us on Facebook!