eGamer Podcast #24: You Stole My Phone
Recorded: 12 February 2013
Welcome to episode 24 of the eGamer Podcast, now with fifty percent more apples. In this week’s episode we cover quite a few topics ranging from recently released titles such as Aliens: Colonial Marines and Dead Space 3, as well as Sony’s marketing ideas in the past, the performance of their products during the present and some hopeful expectations for the future.
Also, Adam reviewed Ni No Kuni.
Here’s the show-notes:
- Alessandro prematurely gives the world the best intro ever…
- … before we started recording.
- Lessons in Spanish.
- We’re not racist at all.
- Lessons in Geography.
- Dean eats an apple and disconnects.
- Some Aliens: Colonial Marines discussion.
- Gearbox and their habit of resurrecting games that end up being shit.
- The Last of Us is delayed.
- A new Batman game has been confirmed.
- Why outsourcing your games is bad.
- Azhar isn’t to keen on the new Dead Space.
- Dead Space 3′s microtransactions model.
- Adam got to review Ni No Kuni.
- Loads more Dead Space 3 discussion.
- Next-gen rumours.
- Cavie rectifies something.
- Sony’s bad marketing ideas.
- The Vita’s downfall.
- Why PS Plus wins.
- What Naughty Dog are doing with their lives now.
- What are EA doing to their games?
- AG goes supersonic.
We’re currently looking for further app support so if you have any suggestions or recommendations, within reason, be sure to email us and fill us in.